If your mobile hotspot is not working in Windows 11, there are several solutions that you can try. Here are eight easy solutions to fix mobile hotspot issues in Windows 11:
- Check if your device supports mobile hotspot – Some devices do not support mobile hotspot, so it’s important to make sure that your device supports this feature.
- Check if the mobile hotspot is turned on – Make sure that the mobile hotspot is turned on in your device’s settings.
- Check if your device is connected to the internet – Your device needs to be connected to the internet in order for the mobile hotspot to work.
- Restart your device – Sometimes, simply restarting your device can fix the issue.
- Update your device’s drivers – Make sure that your device’s drivers are up-to-date, as outdated drivers can cause issues with the mobile hotspot.
- Disable and re-enable the mobile hotspot – Try disabling and re-enabling the mobile hotspot in your device’s settings.
- Use the troubleshooter – Windows 11 has a built-in troubleshooter that can help diagnose and fix issues with the mobile hotspot. To access the troubleshooter, go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Additional troubleshooters > Network Adapter.
- Reset your network settings – If all else fails, you can try resetting your device’s network settings. To do this, go to Settings > Network & Internet > Status > Network reset.
Watch video – Mobile Hotspot Not Working in Windows 11 – Easy Solutions
What's your reaction?