How do i enable or disable the WIFI radios on my NETGEAR router or DSL gateway?
If you used the WiFi button to turn off the WiFi radios, you can’t log in to the router to turn
them back on. You must press the WiFi button again for two seconds to turn the WiFi radios
To enable or disable the WiFi radios by logging in to the router:
- Launch a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to your device’s network.
- Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
- A login window displays.
- Enter the router user name and password.
- The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
- The BASIC Home page displays.
- Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Wireless Settings.
- In the 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz-1, and 5 GHZ-2 sections, select or clear the Enable Wireless Router Radio check boxes.
- Clearing these check boxes turns off the WiFi feature of the router for each band.
- Click the Apply button.
- If you turned off the WiFi radios, the WiFi LEDs turn off. If you turned on the WiFi radios, the WiFi LEDs light.
What's your reaction?