The most effective method to change groups in Pokémon Go
- Ensure you have 1,000 PokéCoins.
- Purchase a Team Medallion from the shop.
- Utilize the thing from your sack.
At the point when you arrive at level 5 in Pokémon Go and visit a Gym, you will be approached to pick a group from the choices Instinct (yellow), Mystic (blue), and Valor (red). In any case, assuming you conclude that you pursued some unacceptable decision, you can change groups utilizing the Team Medallion.
Your group influences who you catch Gyms for and who you battle against. Changing your group may likewise have an advantage during Raids, as you will get extra opportunities to catch a Raid Pokémon showing up at Gyms possessed by your group.
Note that you can buy the Team Medallion once like clockwork, so be certain that you need to switch your group prior to utilizing it. You can not change your group again for one more year subsequent to purchasing the Team Medallion.
Apparatuses and Requirements
- Pokémon Go application
- 1,000 PokéCoins
Changing your group is very direct, however first you should acquire or buy 1,000 PokéCoins. Here is a bit by bit manual for the entire interaction.
- Reach 1,000 PokéCoins. You can acquire PokéCoins in two ways. In the first place, you gain PokéCoins by collaborating with Gyms. You procure 1 PokéCoin for at regular intervals that you are shielding a Gym with your ongoing group, up to 50 every day. Sadly, this will be very sluggish if you need to reach 1,000. The other technique is to purchase PokéCoins utilizing genuine cash. You can purchase 1,200 PokéCoins for £9.99.
- Go to the shop. The Team Medallion can be found under the Upgrades segment.
- Purchase the Team Medallion. Trade 1,000 PokéCoins for the Team Medallion.
- Utilize the Team Medallion. You can track down the bought Team Medallion in your things menu. It will caution you that you can’t buy one more Team Medallion for 365 days, and your Pokémon at present on Gyms won’t procure PokéCoins when they are crushed. Assuming that is OK, utilize the Team Medallion and pick your new group. You should affirm again that you concur.
- Partake in your new group. Utilize your new group to fight for Gyms!
Picking a group is a significant decision in Pokémon Go, yet you can decide to switch utilizing the Team Medallion. You can then lead your new group to triumph in your close by Gyms and use them for your potential benefit during Raids – however select cautiously, in light of the fact that there’s no option but to press onward for an entire year!
Since it has become so undeniably obvious, go ahead and go out there and change up your loyalties. Your old group wouldn’t fret excessively.